Normal Rifle Range open hours for NRSBRC are as follows:
Wednesday Night, 6.45pm – 9pm, 1st detail starts at 7.30pm.
Saturday Afternoon, 12.45pm – 3.30pm, 1st detail starts at 1.15pm.
Note: Range may occasionally be closed, check below for confirmation.
Shooting has now finished for 2020. NRSBRC would like to thank all Club members and visitors for their attendance during the year. Looking forward to 2021.
Range will re-open Wednesday Night 13th and Saturday Afternoon 16th January, 2021.
Wednesday Night 9th December is our Club Presentation Night. Starting time will be 7.00pm.
– On entering range facility, the person’s name phone number and time of entry should be recorded.
– No P650 at present as it is not possible to practice social distancing and meet the Firearm Registry requirements.
– Any equipment that is used by more than one person needs to be cleaned and disinfected after each user.
– 4 square metres per person is required in any room or range area.
– People need to remain 1.5 metres apart.