Normal Rifle Range open hours for NRSBRC are as follows:
Wednesday Night, 6.45pm – 9pm, 1st detail starts at 7.30pm.
Saturday Afternoon, 12.45pm – 3.30pm, 1st detail starts at 1.15pm.
Note: Range may occasionally be closed, check below for confirmation.
Range is OPEN Wednesday Night 23rd and Saturday Afternoon 26th September, 2020.
– On entering range facility, the person’s name phone number and time of entry should be recorded.
– No P650 at present as it is not possible to practice social distancing and meet the Firearm Registry requirements.
– Any equipment that is used by more than one person needs to be cleaned and disinfected after each user.
– 4 square metres per person is required in any room or range area.
– People need to remain 1.5 metres apart.