Please refer to NEWS below for open hours and COVID-19 requirements.
Normal Rifle Range open hours for NRSBRC are as follows:
Wednesday Night, 6.45pm – 9pm, 1st detail starts at 7.30pm.
Saturday Afternoon, 12.45pm – 3.30pm, 1st detail starts at 1.15pm.
Note: Range may occasionally be closed, check below for confirmation.
Range will be OPEN Wednesday Night 20th October and Saturday Afternoon 23rd October. Note: we have a number of COVID restrictions that need to be followed, refer to COVID-19 Requirements below.
Important: If you are feeling unwell, you must not attend the facility.
We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
– On entering the range facility, we will request proof of double vaccination.
– Members and visitors must print their name and sign in to our attendance register.
– Cumberland Council has implemented a QR code, this must be scanned by everyone attending the facility.
– Masks should be worn when not participating in a shooting squad.
– No P650 at present as it is not possible to practice social distancing and meet the Firearm Registry requirements.
– Any equipment that is used by more than one person needs to be cleaned and disinfected after each user.
– 4 square metres per person is required in any room or range area.
– People need to remain 1.5 metres apart.
Are you excited, we are back! Stay tuned.