Please refer to NEWS below for open hours and COVID-19 requirements.
Normal Rifle Range open hours for NRSBRC are as follows:
Wednesday Night, 6.45pm – 9pm, 1st detail starts at 7.30pm.
Saturday Afternoon, 12.45pm – 3.30pm, 1st detail starts at 1.15pm.
Note: Range may occasionally be closed, check below for confirmation.
Range will be OPEN Wednesday Night 7th and Saturday Afternoon 10th April, 2021.
– On entering range facility, the person’s name phone number and time of entry should be recorded.
– No P650 at present as it is not possible to practice social distancing and meet the Firearm Registry requirements.
– Any equipment that is used by more than one person needs to be cleaned and disinfected after each user.
– 4 square metres per person is required in any room or range area.
– People need to remain 1.5 metres apart.
If all goes well and COVID-19 is sort of under control, NRSBRC would love to host a Prize Shoot on the 11th of September 2021. Please see the attached flyer: NRSBRC Prize Shoot 2021 (PDF)
Ever thought you could shoot a perfect scoring target, well now is your chance. NRSBRC will be holding Come and Try Shooting sessions in the near future, stay tuned for the next event. If you want further information send as an email.